November 2020 … here we go again!
Whoever could have predicted a year like this one! As we head back into lockdown, I have one question for you – what can we do to help you?
I know, on the whole we stick pins in people either to improve skin quality, add volume, contour, define or for some other reason all based around building confidence and finding that inner sparkle. The thing is, this year has stripped so much of that sparkle away, loneliness is rife, helplessness is at much as epidemic proportions as Covid is and the mental health of the nation is at an all time low.
That’s why we are genuinely asking the question, what can we do to help you?
We love our community, both our local patients who attend clinic for in-person treatments but we also reach much further afield. We have a number of on-line clinics for health, wellness and weight loss as well as training and coaching arms of the business which reach worldwide and we have a genuine desire to help and support you all.
So, this November (and for as long as it takes) we are asking for your engagement please. Tell us what you need (or where you see lack in the people around you). We may not be able to help everyone but our network is so very wide that I’m sure we can find the right people who can.
As ever we will continue to reach out via our live videos and various posts, blogs and personal interactions with our wonderful patients but please, if you need help, ask for it. If you need support tell us (or someone), if you are without essentials tell us, and discreetly, we will do whatever we can to help.
Our top 6 lockdown survival tips are:
- Start each day looking for the positives, find things to be grateful for.
- Exercise – it’ll raise your ‘happy hormones’ and lift your mood.
- Find your joy! Sing, dance, take a long bubbly bath, jump in the autumn leaves – do at least 1 thing every day to make you truly happy.
- Connect with people however you can. Use the technology we have to keep connected. We know it’s not the same as ‘real life’ but it is something. Even the most technophobe amongst us can use a telephone!
- Put something in the diary for every day; a walk, a phone call a zoom meeting … anything, but give yourself a daily focus.
- Create a routine. Us humans love routine, we thrive on it, it brings us security, a sense of purpose and motivates us to get things done each day.
Sending lots of love out into the world as lockdown #2 takes over our world (or at least our corner of it).
Take good care,
Tracey & the ERA&W team xx