Our Quick Start Guide to Attending the Clinic
- Call us from outside on your arrival
- Temperature check on arrival, before you enter the clinic.
- We will give you a surgical mask to wear in clinic during your appointment.
- You are required to sanitise your hands on entering the clinic.
- We will be observing social distancing wherever possible throughout your appointment.
- The clinic will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments
In Addition Please Be Aware:
- Tracey will be wearing full PPE
- You are required to attend your appointment alone.
- There will be large gaps between appointments to allow for cleaning and ‘fogging’ of the clinic
- Please pay by card whenever possible.
- Please be aware our toilet facilities are not currently open to patients.